PayPort Online allows you to sell items and accept donations or payments through our web interface. It can be used at home by your customers or at a web-enabled kiosk in your lobby.
PayPort Over-the-Counter enables you to accept payments at the counter or over the phone. The service is available exclusively to Idaho state agencies, counties, cities and other government entities at no charge.
Who's Using PayPort?
PayPort is available exclusively for Idaho state agencies, counties, cities and other government entities at no cost. Find out which Idaho agencies, counties and cities are using PayPort to take electronic payments to streamline their business processes and enhance customer convenience.
You decide what data to collect with your payments, and we provide the secure environment for transactions.
PayPort enables you to accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments online at no cost to your government entity. Features include:
- Matches the look and feel of your website
- Customizable form fields
- Capable of handling physical fulfillment orders
- Items can be scheduled with on/off dates
- Photo uploads
- Back-end, real time billing reports
Set up your catalog, pricing structures, clerks and administrators, or let us do it for you. Add or delete from your catalog as often as needed. Set up volume discounts as well as tax exempt items or transactions.
PayPort enables you to accept credit/debit card and electronic check payments at the counter or over the phone at no cost to your government entity. Features include:
- Works with any PC connected to the internet
- Complimentary swipe card readers
- Quick processing—less than 4 seconds
- Free signage and credit card logo decals
- Requires no special equipment or dedicated lines
Who's Using PayPort?
More than 190 entities from all levels of Idaho government that are taking advantage of PayPort’s easy-to-use functionality.
- Bar, State
- Children's Trust Fund
- Commerce, Department of
- Commission on the Arts
- Dentistry, Board of
- Education, Department of
- Education Technology Association, Idaho
- Energy Resources, Governor's Office of
- Environmental Quality, Department of
- Health and Welfare-Central Revenue Unit
- Health and Welfare-Criminal History Unit
- Health and Welfare-Newborn Screening
- Health District 1
- Health District 2
- Health District 5
- Health District 6
- Historical Society
- Industrial Commission
- Labor, Department of
- Lands, Department of
- Law Foundation
- Legislative Services
- Nursing, Board of
- Pharmacy, Board of
- Police, State (Bureau of Criminal Investigation)
- Police, State (POST)
- Racing Commission
- Real Estate Commission
- Secretary of State
- STEM Action Center
- Wine Commission
What people are saying
“The STEM Action Center has found that Access Idaho’s PayPort is an incredibly user-friendly system. It was easy to link to our stem.idaho.gov website and has allowed users to make donations to the Center in a quick and efficient manner. We would highly recommend PayPort because it is affordable, simple and efficient. Thank you, Access Idaho!”
Angela Hemingway, Executive Director
“You are a great team! I love working with Access Idaho!”
Ardie Noyes, Idaho State Racing Commission Management Assistant